BLU – the smartphone manufacturing company has recently launched its latest device, touted as the BLU G9 smartphone. The main highlight of the smartphone is that it comes with Pie operating system out of the box as well as dual rear camera that captures the bright and beautiful pictures.
BLU G9 Features
The smartphone features a 6.3 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display that carries the support for 720 x 1520 pixels screen resolution at 267 of ppi pixel density. It runs on the latest generation Android 9.0 (Pie) operating system out of the box.
It is powered by the Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22 (12 nm) Octa core processor and for graphics; there is a PowerVR GE8320 graphic processor. On the storage front, the smartphone is equipped with 4GB of RAM along with 64GB of internal storage. The newly arrived phone also has a room for MicroSD card that increases phone’s storage up to 128GB.
As far as the camera is concerned, the smartphone sports a Dual 13MP + 2MP rear camera with phase detection autofocus, face detection and LED flash. While on the front of the device, there is a 13 megapixel front facing camera for capturing selfies and making video calls.
To power the device, there is a Non-removable Li-Po 4,000 mAh battery buried inside it. The phone also comes with the support for Fingerprint sensor for added security. The smartphone is available in various color options, including Black, Blue.
BLU G9 Specs
• 6.3 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display
• 720 x 1520 pixels screen resolution
• 267 of ppi pixel density
• Android 9.0 (Pie) operating system
• Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22 (12 nm) Octa core processor
• PowerVR GE8320 graphic processor
• 4GB of RAM
• 64GB of internal storage
• Expandable storage: up to 128GB
• Dual 13MP + 2MP rear camera
• 13 megapixel front facing camera
• Non-removable Li-Po 4,000 mAh battery
• Fingerprint sensor for added security
• Color options: Black, Blue
BLU G9 Price
In terms of price, the BLU G9 smartphone retails for about 180 USD.