Xiaomi – one of the best Chinese smartphone manufacturing company has made its latest mid-range device official in India, touted as the Xiaomi Mi A2 smartphone. The main highlight of the smartphone is that it comes with dual sensors at the back of the device that captures the perfect you.
Xiaomi Mi A2 Features
The smartphone features a 5.99 inches LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display that carries the support for 1080 x 2160 pixels screen resolution at 403 of ppi pixel density. It runs on the latest generation Android 8.1 (Oreo); Android One operating system out of the box.
It is powered by the Qualcomm SDM660 Snapdragon 660 octa core processor and for graphics; there is an Adreno 512 graphics processor. On the storage front, the smartphone is equipped with 4GB or 6GB of RAM along with 32GB, 64GB or 128GB of internal storage. The phone does not support MicroSD card for further storage expansion.
As far as the camera is concerned, the smartphone sports a Dual 12MP + 20MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, phase detection autofocus, face detection, HDR, Panorama, and LED flash. While on the front of the device, there is a 20 megapixel front facing camera with f/2.2 aperture and LED flash support for capturing wonderful selfies even in low light conditions.
To power the device, there is a Non-removable Li-Ion 3,000 mAh battery buried inside it with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 technology support. The phone also comes with the support for fingerprint sensor for added security. The smartphone is available in various color options, including Black, Gold, Blue, Red, and Rose Gold.
Xiaomi Mi A2 Specs
• 5.99 inches LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display
• 1080 x 2160 pixels screen resolution
• 403 of ppi pixel density
• Android 8.1 (Oreo); Android One operating system
• Qualcomm SDM660 Snapdragon 660 octa core processor
• Adreno 512 graphics processor
• 4GB or 6GB of RAM
• 32GB, 64GB or 128GB of internal storage
• Expandable storage: No
• Dual 12MP + 20MP rear camera
• 20 megapixel front facing camera
• Non-removable Li-Ion 3,000 mAh battery
• Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 technology support
• Fingerprint sensor for added security
• Color options: Black, Gold, Blue, Red, and Rose Gold
Xiaomi Mi A2 Price
In terms of price, the newly arrived Xiaomi Mi A2 mid-range smartphone retails for about INR 16,999.