Umidigi – the Chinese Mobile Phone firm has recently launched its latest device, touted as the Umidigi F1 smartphone. The main highlight of the smartphone is that it comes with dual sensors at the back side of the phone.
Umidigi F1 Features
The smartphone features a 6.3 inches LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display that carries the support for 1080 x 2340 pixels screen resolution at 409 of ppi pixel density. It runs on the latest generation Android 9.0 (Pie) operating system out of the box.
It is powered by the Mediatek MT6771 Helio P60 (12 nm) octa core processor and for graphics; there is a Mali-G72 MP3 graphics processor. On the storage front, the smartphone is equipped with 4GB of RAM along with 128GB of internal storage. The newly arrived phone also supports MicroSD card for storage expansion that increases storage up to 256GB.
As far as the camera is concerned, the smartphone sports a Dual 16MP + 8MP rear camera with f/1.7 aperture, phase detection autofocus, face detection and Dual-LED dual-tone flash. While on the front of the device, there is a 16 megapixel front facing camera for capturing wonderful selfies and making video calls.
To power the device, there is a Non-removable Li-Ion 5150 mAh battery buried inside it. The phone also comes with the support for fingerprint sensor for added security. The smartphone is available in various color options, including Black, Red, and Gold.
Umidigi F1 Specs
• 6.3 inches LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display
• 1080 x 2340 pixels screen resolution
• 409 of ppi pixel density
• Android 9.0 (Pie) operating system
• Mediatek MT6771 Helio P60 (12 nm) octa core processor
• Mali-G72 MP3 graphics processor
• 4GB of RAM
• 128GB of internal storage
• Expandable storage: up to 256GB
• Dual 16MP + 8MP rear camera
• 16 megapixel front facing camera
• Non-removable Li-Ion 5150 mAh battery
• fingerprint sensor for added security
• Color options: Black, Red, and Gold
Umidigi F1 Price
In terms of price, the Umidigi F1 smartphone retails for about 200 EUR.