Meizu – the Chinese smartphone manufacturing company has recently launched its latest high-end device, touted as the Meizu 16 smartphone. The main highlight of the smartphone is that it comes with dual sensors at the back of the device that captures the perfect you.
Meizu 16 Features
The smartphone features a 6.0 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen display that carries the support for 1080 x 2160 pixels screen resolution at 402 of ppi pixel density. It runs on the latest generation Android 8.0 (Oreo) operating system out of the box.
It is powered by the Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845 octa core processor and for graphics; there is an Adreno 630 graphics processor. On the storage front, the smartphone is equipped with 4GB, 6GB or 8GB of RAM along with 64GB or 128GB of internal storage. The newly arrived phone does not support MicroSD card for further storage expansion.
As far as the camera is concerned, the smartphone sports a Dual 12MP + 20MP rear camera with f/1.8 and f/2.6 aperture, respectively, phase detection autofocus, face detection and Six-LED dual-tone flash. While on the front of the device, there is a 20 megapixel front facing camera with f/2.0 aperture for capturing wonderful selfies and making video calls.
To power the device, there is a Non-removable Li-Ion 3010 mAh battery buried inside it with mCharge 4.0 (24W) fast battery charging technology support. The phone also comes with the support for fingerprint sensor for added security. The smartphone is available in various color options, including Black, White.
Meizu 16 Specs
• 6.0 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen display
• 1080 x 2160 pixels screen resolution
• 402 of ppi pixel density
• Android 8.0 (Oreo) operating system
• Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845 octa core processor
• Adreno 630 graphics processor
• 4GB, 6GB or 8GB of RAM
• 128GB or 256GB of internal storage
• Expandable storage: No
• Dual 12MP + 20MP rear camera
• 20 megapixel front facing camera
• Non-removable Li-Ion 3010 mAh battery
• mCharge 4.0 (24W) fast battery charging technology support
• fingerprint sensor for added security
• Color options: Black, White
Meizu 16 Price
In terms of price, the newly arrived Meizu 16 high performance smartphone retails for about 410 EUR.