Lenovo – the renowned and world-leading smartphone manufacturing company has recently launched its latest mid-range device, touted as the Lenovo K5 Pro smartphone. The main highlight of the smartphone is that it comes with dual sensors at the both sides of the device that captures the perfect you.
Lenovo K5 Pro Features
The smartphone features a 5.99 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display that carries the support for 1080 x 2160 pixels screen resolution at 403 of ppi pixel density. It runs on the latest generation Android 8.1 Oreo operating system out of the box.
It is powered by the Qualcomm SDM636 Snapdragon 636 (14 nm) octa core processor and for graphics; there is an Adreno 509 graphics processor. On the storage front, the smartphone is equipped with 4GB or 6GB of RAM along with 64GB or 128GB of internal storage. The newly arrived phone also supports MicroSD card for storage expansion that increases storage up to 256GB.
As far as the camera is concerned, the smartphone sports a Dual 16MP + 5MP rear camera with f/2.0 aperture, phase detection autofocus, face detection and Dual-LED dual-tone flash. While on the front of the device, there is a Dual 16MP + 5MP front facing camera for capturing wonderful selfies and making video calls.
To power the device, there is a Non-removable Li-Ion 4,050 mAh battery buried inside it with Fast battery charging technology support. The phone also comes with the support for Fingerprint sensor for added security. The smartphone is available in various color options, including Black, Gold.
Lenovo K5 Pro Specs
• 5.99 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display
• 1080 x 2160 pixels screen resolution
• 403 of ppi pixel density
• Android 8.1 Oreo operating system
• Qualcomm SDM636 Snapdragon 636 (14 nm) octa core processor
• Adreno 509 graphics processor
• 4GB or 6GB of RAM
• 64GB or 128GB of internal storage
• Expandable storage: up to 256GB through a MicroSD card
• Dual 16MP + 5MP rear camera
• Dual 16MP + 5MP front facing camera
• Non-removable Li-Ion 4,050 mAh battery
• Fast battery charging technology support
• Fingerprint sensor for added security
• Color options: Black, Gold
Lenovo K5 Pro Price
In terms of price, the newly arrived Lenovo K5 Pro mid-range smartphone retails for about 150 EUR.