A quadcopter that is perfect for both the pros and the beginners is the Blade Nano QX BNF micro. It has got a lot of features. Its advance feature allows you to use it as you gain your skills as a pilot of quadcopter. The BNF doesn’t contain its own transmitter which means you can use it with the transmitter that you love. Its USB port allows very easy recharging. Some great features of this amazing quadcopter are mentioned below.
SAFE QX mode:
One innovative feature present in this quadcopter that it provides friendlier controlling to the beginners. When you turn on the stability mode of the blades. The SAFE system installed in it will hover the craft automatically when no one is controlling the copter. This helps beginners to learn easily how to fly the plane. It also reduces crashes.
Like other small quads this quad is also very fun to play with. It is heavy enough to bare the light wind and light enough to be controlled easily.It’s ideal weight is perfect to fly it both the indoors and the outdoors. It can go very high so it’s recommended not to fly it around transmission cables and long trees.
The Nano QX is also upgradable and you can modify the stock motors with the NanoOX set of motors which will give you more speed. You have to take care about it because the more power the motors take, the less will be the battery time. Its canopy can also be changed with a light paper canopy for a little less weight.
This quad has got amazing set of features that are coupled with some strong fundamentals. Its quality makes it easy to fly almost everywhere. Because of the addition of SAFE mode, it becomes ideal for the beginners to experience the easy and safe flying. If you are new in the world of quadcopters, then this one is a perfect choice.
GearBest has arranged a challenge in which you will get a chance to have all your quadcopter parts for free. All you have to do is to get all the quadcopter parts from GearBest and make your own DIY quadcopter. Some of the rules mentioned By Gearbest about this activity are mentioned below.
- First thing you have to do is to order all the parts you need to make your quadcopter from GearBest before the 31st of august.
- Make your very own DIY quadcopter with the help of the parts and make a cool video of it. Post this video to YouTube and email the link of the video to their email id: firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure you do this before 31st of august.
- The website will post all the videos on their Facebook page which is: GearBest.
- Customers can vote the best video on GearBest Facebook page,
- Two best videos will be picked on both AUG AND SEP 15. These picks will be done on behalf of votes. Four winners will get a complete cashback coupon which would be perfectly equal to the amount they spent on getting the quad gear.